Do you know what aspiring entrepreneurs and veteran business owners have in common? Continuity and growth are key to a business’s survival. No matter what scale of business you are in, you would need working capital for business expansion, new equipment and daily operations.
At Monetium Leasing, we understand your challenges in raising capital, and pitching for investment funds or corporate loans from banks are not always viable options.
We offer business loans and specialised loans as alternative sources of funds for Start-ups, SMEs and established corporations.
HOW DO I APPLY FOR A BUSINESS LOAN?
To apply for a business loan with Monetium Leasing, you need to submit all relevant personal information and official company documents as proof of business ownership.
You may apply through the following touch points:
- Our webform via this website
- Call us to make an appointment
- Walk-in to our retail outlet
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS?
- ACRA Documents
- Minimum 2 months of company bank statements
- Corporate and income Tax assessment
Citizenship: Singaporeans, Permanent Residents or Foreigners
Age: 21 - 65
Employment Status: Full-time or Self-employed
- Official company payslip - 3 Months minimum
- Official CPF Statement containing a record of contribution - 3 months minimum
- Latest Income Tax assessment record
- Proof of Entrepass
- Bizfile document
- Director Details